TAMPA, FL – George Kiefer’s USF Soccer Camps and Denise-Schilte Brown’s Bulls Soccer Camps, are gearing up for their June Residential Camps which are set to kick off on June 26 at the University of South Florida’s Corbett Soccer Stadium. The camp will last through June 29.
The programs are designed to improve player’s skills both on and off the field.
The morning session is designed for speed and agility, while the second session of the day is geared towards improving players' technique. The afternoon is designed to improve players' tactical awareness on both offense and defense. The evenings consist of matches and tournament play. In each session, creativity and flair are stressed. Developing a player’s character is also stressed throughout the camp via group lectures.
Additionally, the boys and girls younger program, ages 9-12, will run separately from the boys and girls older segment, ages 13-18.
The June Residential Training Camp Program includes:
- On-Campus Air-Conditioned Dorms
- Gourmet Dining Facility with all you can eat buffet style meals
- College Recruiting Seminar
- Competitive Camp Leagues/Tournament
- Speed and Agility Training
- Written Evaluations
- Team Camp for High School or Club Teams with Team Discounts Available